Come practice in Norwalk, a city in southwestern Connecticut, in southern Fairfield County, on the northern shore of Long Island Sound. Norwalk lies within both the New York metropolitan area and the Bridgeport metropolitan area. You will also find some of the finest dining and shopping venues.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Contact Joanne Davies email@example.com (203) 663-9339.
- Guaranteed base salary
- Inpatient geriatric unit
- Flexible Monday through Friday schedule
- Geriatric fellowship not required
- Light call schedule
- Active Connecticut license preferred for a quick start
- Seeking several board-certified/board-eligible psychiatrists to join the practice
- Medical, disability, and retirement benefits are included
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.