Come live and practice in Denver, Colorado with a beautiful and growing downtown with new museums, top-rated dining, and so much more. Visitors and residents often say it is their favorite city in the country. And to top it all off you will have access to skiing, hiking, mountain biking, and amazing views offered by the Colorado Rockies.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Contact Brett Jones email@example.com (203) 663-9368.
- Typical length of stay is 6 - 8 weeks
- Treating ages 8 - 18
- Average caseload of 18 - 22 patients per week
- Employed position
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Graduating residents/fellows are welcome to apply
- Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Brett Jones at 203-663-9368
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.