Bellevue is a city in Washington state, across Lake Washington from Seattle. Downtown Park has a large lawn, gardens, and a waterfall.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Contact Brett Jones firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9368.
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Must have a Washington medical license (or be willing to obtain)
- MD or DO
- Graduating residents/fellows are welcome to apply
- Week-long home call rotation every 5 - 8 weeks
- Treating ages 16+
- Average caseload of 21 patients per week
- Send CV to email@example.com, or call Brett Jones 203-663-9368
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.