Cincinnati is on the Ohio/Kentucky border and the banks of the Ohio River with an international airport, 3 major sports teams, 2 major universities, multiple art museums, and historical sites. Residents enjoy museums, philharmonic orchestras, some of the best dining in America, and every metro amenity you could wish for.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Contact Joanne Davies email@example.com (203) 663-9339.
- Skilled nursing and assisted living facilities
- Adult and geriatric patient population
- Flexible schedules; Monday through Friday and part-time shifts are available
- NPs take on-site call; only in an emergency will you be contacted
- See 16 - 25 patients per day (up to the physician)
- Initial evaluations last up to 60 minutes; med management lasts 30 minutes (both are flexible)
- Geriatric fellowship is a plus, but not required
- BC within a year (post residency)
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail