You will enjoy living and practicing in a family-oriented community with a low cost of living and reasonable housing prices. It is close to 3 major metropolitan areas that include Toledo, Columbus, and Dayton. With lakes nearby, the community offers ready access to a full array of water sports and waterfront attractions. It has been named by Reader's Digest as one of the 50 best places in America to raise families.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Linda Graziani firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9334.
- Medical director title
- Inpatient and outpatient duties
- 20 hours per week
- Includes sign-on bonus and student loan repayment
- 401(k) provided
- CME allowance
- Employed position
- Family-friendly community with easy access to activities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail