You will enjoy working in Beaumont, Texas. It is located on the Neches River that provides lots of outdoor activities. It is approximately 90 miles east of Houston.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Call Catherine Lee at 954.837.2760 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join 3 physicians
- Strong earning potential; no state income tax
- Shared call
- Mostly outpatient
- Family-friendly community that offers a lower cost of living and access to many amenities
- Strong referral patterns; the only community-based program in the area
- Oncology service line is the number one service line for the hospital
- Regional airport with daily flights to DFW
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail