CompHealth is assisting a medical center in Ohio with their search for a general neurologist. They need an additional physician to help cover the growing patient census. The schedule is Monday - Friday, with shorter Fridays. You will see an average of 20 - 25 patients per day. You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers and a team of other neurologists who share call. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain an OH medical license, if necessary.
You will receive a generous compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and four weeks of PTO plus paid holidays. You will also be provided $10K in relocation assistance, up to $50K in relocation assistance, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. This facility also offers $200K in student loan reimbursement.
Please call Sarah Strohm at 954.837.2717 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Annual salary plus bonus incentives
- Up to $50K sign-on bonus
- Medical, life, and malpractice insurance offered
- Up to $200K in student loan repayment
- Mostly outpatient duties
- Team of established neurologists who share call
- EMG proficiency strongly preferred
- General neurology role that welcomes epilepsy or neuromuscular procedures
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail