Skowhegan is centrally located to everything. It offers both a vibrant and unique downtown with close proximity to outdoor recreational areas. The Kennebec River runs through Skowhegan's charming downtown area. It offers pedestrian friendly sidewalks, downtown green spaces, and beautiful facades. Enjoy the cafes, shops, merchants, and the movie theater all set in and among a collection of beautiful historic structures.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Shari Berman email@example.com (203) 663-9370.
- Internal and family medicine physicians are welcome to apply
- Treat all adult patient population
- See an average of 12 - 15 patients a day
- Monday through Thursday 8 am - 4:30 pm; Friday 8 am - 12 pm
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits
- Can support H-1B and J-1 visa holders
- For more information, please contact Shari.Berman@comphealth.com or 203-663-9370
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail