We offer Psychiatrists:
Psychiatrists are a critical part of our clinical team. We're seeking Psychiatrists who are:
- Flexible work schedules.
- Full-time and part-time available.
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no weekends.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility - hybrid schedule.
- Top compensation over $350,000, no cap on earnings
- Sign-on bonus.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Additional compensation for collaboration with mid-levels (optional).
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Long Term Incentive Plan- Annual Stock Award
- Sign on Bonus
- Fully licensed in the state of Ohio, BE/BC, unencumbered DEA.
- Experienced in treating child/adolescent or lifespan
At LifeStance Health, we believe in a truly healthy society where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives better. Our mission is to help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable, and personalized mental healthcare. Everywhere. Every day. It's a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire Child Psychiatrists within our Dayton Area Clinics who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
Full-time or Part-time plus Work From Home
75% of the time via remote Telehealth
Please apply now or contact me directly:
Director, Practice Development
#LI-RemoteAbout LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.