Skowhegan is centrally located to everything. It offers both a vibrant and unique downtown with close proximity to outdoor recreational areas. The Kennebec River runs through Skowhegan's charming downtown area. It offers pedestrian friendly sidewalks, downtown green spaces, and beautiful facades. Enjoy the cafes, shops, merchants, and the movie theater all set in and among a collection of beautiful historic structures.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Julian Jaramillo email@example.com (954) 837-2673.
- Competitive salary
- Full-time permanent position
- Flexible scheduling with (11 or 12) 12-hour shifts per month
- Moderate volume
- Will accept BC ABEM or FM/IM with EM experience
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Malpractice coverage
- J-1 visas are welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail