You will enjoy living and working between dense forests, beautiful wetlands, stunning shorelines, and more than 33 sites on the National Register of Historic Places.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Contact Amanda Lamboglia email@example.com (954) 837-2635.
- Partnership track position
- Negotiable sign-on bonus; relocation assistance up to $25k
- Potential loan repayment
- Must be licensed in Wisconsin (or be willing to obtain)
- Expertise in transesophageal echocardiography
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Physician-owned practice
- Join 8 cardiologists and 5 APPs
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail