Family Medicine Residency Program Director/Physician- Baraboo Clinic
SSM Health Dean Medical Group, a 500+ physician multi-specialty group, is seeking a Family Medicine Residency Program Director/Physician to join its clinic in Baraboo. The Opportunity:
- Faculty appointment & active development of residents with the University of Wisconsin- Baraboo Family Medicine Rural Training residency program & St. Clare Hospital in Baraboo, WI
- This position will educate, supervise, evaluate, & mentor residents in addition to promoting & marketing the residency program based on ACGME, UW, and SSM Health recommendations
- Full spectrum Family Medicine treating patients of all ages in outpatient & inpatient setting
- Ideal candidates will be a .8-1.0 fte with the following distribution: .5 fte Family Medicine Residency Program Director; .2 fte Residency Faculty; and .1-.3 fte Family Medicine Physician
- Competitive salary & Generous physician benefits package
- Generous sign-on bonus
- 2-5 years of Family Medicine Physician experience highly preferred
- 2 years of Residency Program Director experience highly preferred
SSM Health - St. Clare Hospital, is a 27-bed facility with 24-hour, Level 3 Trauma ER coverage.The Community:
Baraboo, a picturesque community of just over 10,000, is nestled in the rolling hills of Sauk County in South Central Wisconsin, is located just 40 miles north of Madison.
Experience the rewards of practicing with one of the leading health systems in the nation, while you discover a quality of life unique to Wisconsin. Enjoy everything that comes with a location known for its idyllic lakes, wooded acres, rolling farmlands, good government and citizenship. With its variety of lakes & rivers, bicycle paths, hiking trails and multiple farmers markets; Wisconsin is truly one of a kind! Whether you're planning to make a home amidst the backdrop of the high-tech businesses and acclaimed academic institutions in the progressive city of Madison or within the rolling hills and fresh waters of the Baraboo area, you'll find a friendly, affordable and peaceful quality of life that makes Wisconsin among the best states to live in the country.
At SSM Health, we are united by a shared commitment to serve through faith, humanity, compassionate care, & exceptional medicine. Join us as we work together to reveal the healing presence of God through our exceptional health care services.For more information, contact:
Angela Jones at email@example.com
SSM Health is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Physician - State of Work Location