A thriving community in Western Montana is seeking an experienced, Board-Certified General Surgeon to join their team.
• Incredible opportunity to join an Experienced Surgeon who has been in the community over 20 years
• Bread and Butter General Surgery Case Mix- 70% General, 30% Scoping
• 4-day work week, with Blocked OR time, scoping is done every other Friday
• Dedicated ancillary support with a New Clinic Space
• NO VISA available
Enjoy an excellent work/life balance without sacrificing on income.
• Competitive compensation package with a guaranteed base salary.
• Sign/ On Relocation offered
• Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits, 6 weeks PTO, CME, 403 (b) retirement with 5% employer contribution
This Montana community offers activities that will keep you engaged and entertained year-round - from watchable wildlife, hiking, fishing, paddling, mountain biking, hunting, off-road trails, downhill skiing, snowboarding, and so much more!
• A mountain community where you have 10 major lakes within 100 miles, truly outdoor paradise!
• Stretch your dollar further - housing costs are 65% less expensive than Missoula according to bestplaces.net
• Live in an iconic Western Montana community offering breathtaking views, endless outdoor activities, and a safe, family-friendly environment to raise your children.
• Just over two hours from Glacier National Park, Whitefish, and Flathead Lake - the largest natural freshwater lake west of the Mississippi River in the lower 48 states.
• Immediate access in the winter to powder skiing and snowboarding
For more information please contact:
Call/ Text 720.470.4582
Specialty: Surgery - General
Employment Type: Full Time