Our affiliate, Florida Woman Care, is seeking an OBGYN physician to join our practice in Clearwater, Florida
- Successful, 2 office practice that has served the Clearwater/Seminole community for over 30 years
- 5 OB/GYNs, 1 NP; adding 1 MD
- Call 1:4 weekdays/1:4 weekends
- Congenial team of women Physicians
- Mentorship for new physicians
- Offices have 3D Ultrasound - In office Surgical Procedures - Mona Lisa Touch Laser
- Deliveries at BayCare/Morton Plant Hospital (Level II NICU)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K retirement, Long- and short-term disability insurance
- Competitive compensation - negotiable based on experience
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Generous sign-on bonus
- CME stipend
- Central office location, 10 minutes to the beach
- Clearwater beaches are known for having the most beautiful, white sand and clear blue water in the country
- This upscale community and tourist attraction is conveniently located minutes from Tampa and St. Petersburg
- The Clearwater Marine Aquarium, BayCare Ballpark and the Capitol Theater are just a few of the city's attractions
- Truly a scenic jewel by the sea for all lifestyles
Unified Women’s Healthcare is affiliated with the largest, physician-owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 900 affiliated practices and 2,500 providers in 17 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision-making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.