Unified Women’s Healthcare is the leading national platform for women’s healthcare. Our affiliated practice, Capital Women's Care is seeking a Full Time OB/GYN in Rockville, MD Practice Highlights:
- Practice since 1987 – Large, long-standing family friendly practice
- Diverse Patient Population with collaborative practice environment
- Mentorship for new grads
- 3 Physicians 1 Nurse Practitioner 1 Physician Assistant
- 3-4.5 days in Office – Flexible
- Patient Census: 25-30/day
- Call Schedule 1:9 (Cross Coverage with Division 23 & Division 26)
- Affiliated with Shady Grove Medical Center – Level III NICU
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K w/Company match, Long- and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Malpractice Insurance
- Compensation – $200K – Negotiable
- Manageable workloads – Great work/life balance – Strong patient/physician relationships
- Excellent location to live and work - https://www.areavibes.com/rockville-md/livability/
Unified Women’s Healthcare is affiliated with the largest, physician-owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 900 affiliated practices and 2,500 providers in 17 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision-making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: OB/GYN, OBGYN, OB-GYN, obstetrics, gynecology, private practice, Obstetrician Gynecologist, DO, MD, Physician