Our affiliate, Lifeline Medical Associates, is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Health Care Center in Holmdel, NJ. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Experienced physicians and residents encouraged to apply! This position offers a $60K Sign on Bonus.
About the Practice:
The practice currently has 2 top-notch OB/GYN physicians as well as 1 nurse practitioner along with a great support staff. The practice has a solid patient base that has been built up over 15 years of providing excellent care to patients in the community. There is 1 practice location in Holmdel and the physicians supports Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch, NJ. This is an excellent hospital system with a great reputation that includes women's health subspecialists and assistance from St. Barnabas residents. This is a great opportunity for a graduating resident or an experienced physician to join a practice that is growing, in a great location, and will provide them with a great career working in many facets of women's health.
* Growing practice with 2 physicians and 1 nurse practitioner
* 1 practice location in Holmdel and 1 hospital facility in Monmouth Medical Center/RWJ Barnabas in Long Branch, NJ
* Monmouth Medical Center is a large world class hospital with a high level NICU unit, robotics for GYN surgical procedures, and women's health subspecialists
* Will work with resident physicians from the St. Barnabas program
* Solid practice patient base that has been built up from being in business for over 15 years
* Patient Census: ~20-25/day
* Option to work a 4-day week.
* Ability to perform minimally invasive GYN surgeries in the office
* Great work/life balance. Call is 1 day per work and 1 weekend per month and can be taken from home.
* Excellent compensation and benefits
* 4 weeks of vacation to start
* Opportunities for productivity income and bonus potential
* Potential for relocation and sign on bonus
* Eligible for partnership after 2 years of tenure in the practice
* Holmdel is a fantastic town in the upper hills of central New Jersey with great parks and a very family friendly environment. The town's schools are very focused on their academics, putting Holmdel in the top 5 for public schools in the state.
* Holmdel is in Monmouth County and is one of the best places to live in New Jersey. Living in Holmdel Township offers residents a sparse suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Holmdel Township there are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks.
* Holmdel is about 15 minutes from the Jersey Shore and just over an hour from the New York Metro Area.
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women's Healthcare, LLC
Unified Women's Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women's healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Recruiter: Sergio Serbenski