Gundersen Health System is seeking a full-time BC/BE OBGYN physician to join our well established team of clinicians in Tomah, Wisconsin.
- 15-18 patients per day
- Ability to create the practice you want
- 1:1 MA to MD/ 1:2 RN to MD
- Be part of a collegial team
- 24-hour specialist consultation available
- Change of scenery Outreach to Hillsboro, Sparta, and Friendship
Gundersen Health System:
- Award winning, nonprofit, physician influenced, multispecialty group practice.
- Loan Forgiveness.
- Competitive compensation and benefit package.
- Our entire system is connected with our EMR-Epic.
- Air and ambulance transport.
- CME allowance days.
Tomah is a growing community in SW Wisconsin. Our clinic serves a three-county area in the heart of Cranberry Country. Located at the half-way point between Milwaukee and Minneapolis, it provides a prosperous location for the military as well as distribution and manufacturing industries, yet it is footsteps away from some of the finest outdoor opportunities Wisconsin has to offer. Access to hiking and bicycling trails, pristine lakes and waterways, and camping are only a short distance from home. The Tomah Area School District offers a well-rounded, quality education.
Come and check out Gundersen Health System, Tomah Campus. You will not be disappointed! Contact Shari Kjos (608) 775-1542 or email@example.com