Love Your Practice, Love Where You Live!
Step right into a fully supported, well-established OB/GYN practice located in beautiful La Crosse, Wisconsin. We are actively seeking an Obstetrics and Gynecology physician to join our dedicated team. Your practice will be a combination of clinic and OR time, and a shared, equitable call schedule.
- You will join 15 OBGYN physicians, certified nurse midwives, and advanced practice clinicians Maternal Fetal Medicine Services
- Uro-Gynecology Services
- Gynecology/Oncology Services
- Total annual births approximately 1700
- Well-established CNM practice, dating back over 40 years
- Level 3 18 bed NICU with 24-7 neonatologists
- Level II Trauma Center
- 24-hour in-house Anesthesia coverage
- Accredited American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM)
- Brand new GE ultrasound machines
Gundersen Health System:
- Award winning, physician led, multispecialty group practice
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Loan forgiveness
- Large, multi-specialty, nonprofit group practice
- Our entire system is connected with our EMR Epic
- 24-hour specialist consultation available
- Air and ambulance transport
- CME allowance and days
La Crosse is the largest city in western Wisconsin, yet abounding in scenic beauty, is nestled between soaring bluffs to the east and the legendary Mississippi River to the west. The city is a regional technology and medical hub that services a tri-state area, including neighboring Minnesota and Iowa, and is home to three colleges, attracting students and faculty from around the world.
La Crosse consistently receives high rankings in health, well-being, and education. Its diverse attributes are demonstrated by its recent top 15 places to live ranking from Outside Magazine and its listing as a top 50 small place for business and careers by Forbes. Excellent public and private school options situated within welcoming neighborhoods contribute to a fabulous quality of life in La Crosse.
Contact Shari Kjos (608) 775-1542: firstname.lastname@example.org