MercyOne Medical Group Northeast Iowa has an excellent full-time employment opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Nephrology physician to join MercyOne Waterloo Kidney Care located in Waterloo, Iowa.
- Step into a busy full spectrum practice for a retiring physician
- 25% outpatient / 75% inpatient including dialysis.
- Schedule is typically mornings rounding inpatient/dialysis and afternoons in clinic.
- Shared call
- DaVita Black Hawk Dialysis is a state-of-the-art facility located on the Waterloo Medical Center campus.
Interested candidates must be Board Certified in Nephrology within three years of becoming eligible.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right Nephrologist to enjoy quality of life and team comradery while working alongside highly trained physicians and support staff.RECRUITMENT PACKAGE
MercyOne Medical Group Northeast Iowa offers an excellent compensation and comprehensive benefit package including:
ABOUT THE FACILITYMercyOne Northeast Iowa
- $360K salary guarantee x 3 years + Production Incentive
- Income Potential $650K+
- $50K Starting Bonus
- $20K Longevity Bonus after years 1, 2 & 3
- $15K Relocation Assistance
- Employer paid Malpractice and Tail coverage
- Health insurance is a shared premium with 3 plan options
- 2 Dental and 2 Vision plans to choose from with employer shared premium
- Employer paid Short Term Disability with option to purchase Long Term Disability at minimal cost
- 2 retirement plan options (403B & 457B)
- $3K CME annual allowance and $2K Licensure/Membership annual allowance
- Non-profit organization which qualifies for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Allowed up to 31 days off/year while on guarantee
consists of MercyOne Waterloo Medical Center, a 366-bed, full-service, multi-specialty hospital in Waterloo, MercyOne Cedar Falls Medical Center, a 100-bed, full service hospital in Cedar Falls and MercyOne Oelwein Medical Center, a 25-bed critical access hospital in Oelwein. A full complement of facilities and services are available to support the community needs.MercyOne Medical Group Northeast
Iowa has more than 180 primary care and specialty physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners throughout northeast Iowa who share the common goal of providing quality health care services. Clinic offices are located within the metro area of Waterloo and Cedar Falls, as well as in 16 surrounding communities.MercyOne
provides personalized health care to communities throughout Iowa and the surrounding states. System-wide, MercyOne proudly offers 40+ hospitals and 230+ clinics and employs 20,000+ health-focused team members who are committed to the communities we serve.COMMUNITY DESCRIPTIONWaterloo, Iowa
provides a family-friendly atmosphere with a variety of attractions, recreational and cultural entertainment. Cedar Falls has been named one of the Hundred Best Small Art Towns in America. Gallagher Bluedorn Performing Arts Center brings in several hundred presentations of Broadway theater, comedy acts and quality musical programs. Baseball at Riverfront Stadium, water slides at Lost Island Waterpark, or biking on the 100+ miles of hard surfaced bike trails provide lots of fun and recreational opportunities. Our communities offer safe neighborhoods and excellent schools as well.www.experiencewaterloo.comwww.cedarfallstourism.orgwww.traveliowa.comABOUT TRINITY HEALTH
Trinity Health is one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation. We serve people and communities in 22 states from coast to coast with more than 90 hospitals and 100 continuing care facilities including home care, hospice, PACE and senior living facilities and programs that provide nearly two and a half million visits annually. Trinity Health employs more than 133,000 colleagues, including 7,800 employed physicians and clinicians.Our mission: We, Trinity Health, serve together in the spirit of the Gospel as a compassionate and transforming healing presence within our communities.
We support this mission by living our core values of Reverence, Commitment to Those Who are Poor, Justice, Stewardship, and Integrity.
Committed to recruiting talented physicians, we are looking for physicians who share our values and want to help us fulfill the health care needs of the communities we serve.
At Trinity Health, we value the physician relationship and focus on partnering with our physicians. Whether you are a practicing physician looking to relocate or a medical resident, we offer opportunities with the flexibility to fit your individual needs. If you would like to be part of Trinity Health, we encourage you to explore this opportunity at www.trinity-health.org