You Belong Here.
At MultiCare, we strive to offer a true sense of belonging for all our employees. Across our health care network, you will find a dynamic range of meaningful careers, opportunities for growth, safe workplaces, and flexible schedules. We are connected by our mission - partnering and healing for a healthy future - and dedicated to the health and well-being of the communities we serve.
FTE: 1 Shift: Day, Schedule: M-F 8am-5pm
Compensation Range: $249,449 to $277,166
MultiCare Health System is seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician to join our busy, well established and expanding practice. We offer ambulatory only Primary Care, with embedded support services to make practice sustainable and enjoyable. These elements include, behavioral health resources, integrated RN Care Managers, medication refill support, well-resourced front and back-office staff services, and a robust clinical quality program.
Providers at MultiCare are recognized as being among the best in the Northwest Region. Here, you’ll find everything you need to excel in your job including outstanding facilities, comprehensive resources and talented teammates in partnering for healing and a healthy future.
- Board certified/eligible at time of employment
- Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
- Current ACLS/BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
As a MultiCare employee, we'll rely on you to reflect our core values of Respect, Integrity, Stewardship, Excellence, Collaboration and Kindness. Our values serve as our guiding principles and impact every aspect of our organization, including how we provide patient care and what we expect from each other.
- Mission-driven: Partnering for healing and a healthy future
- Market Leadership: Washington's largest community-based, locally governed health system
- Technology: "Most Wired" healthcare system 10 years in a row
- Employee-centric: Named Forbes "America's Best Employers by State" in 2021
- Lifestyle: Live and work in the Pacific Northwest - offering breathtaking water, mountain, and forest at every turn
Pay and Benefit Expectations
Associated benefit information can be viewed here.