You Belong Here.
At MultiCare, we strive to offer a true sense of belonging for all our employees. Across our health care network, you will find a dynamic range of meaningful careers, opportunities for growth, safe workplaces, and flexible schedules. We are connected by our mission - partnering and healing for a healthy future - and dedicated to the health and well-being of the communities we serve.
FTE: 1 Shift: Day, Schedule: M-F
Family Medicine and Internal Medicine Physician welcome to Apply
MultiCare Health System is seeking a BC/BE Advanced Primary Care Physician to join our well-established, thriving and comprehensive practice. Providers at MultiCare are recognized as being among the best in the Northwest Region. Here, you’ll find everything you need to excel in your job including outstanding facilities, comprehensive resources and talented teammates in partnering for healing and a healthy future.
- Board certified/eligible at time of employment
- Licensed in Washington State by the time of employment
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
As a MultiCare employee, we'll rely on you to reflect our core values of Respect, Integrity, Stewardship, Excellence, Collaboration and Kindness. Our values serve as our guiding principles and impact every aspect of our organization, including how we provide patient care and what we expect from each other.
- Mission-driven: Partnering for healing and a healthy future
- Market Leadership: Washington's largest community-based, locally governed health system
- Technology: "Most Wired" healthcare system 10 years in a row
- Employee-centric: Named Forbes "America's Best Employers by State" in 2021
- Lifestyle: Live and work in the Pacific Northwest - offering breathtaking water, mountain, and forest at every turn
Associated benefit information can be viewed here.