Richmond has twice been the recipient of the All-America City Award in recognition of citizens who tackle community-wide challenges and achieve uncommon results. It offers a high-quality primary school system and excellent universities and colleges. The great outdoors await you with slot car racing, fossil hunting, roller skating, skate boarding, horseback riding, biking, and water sports. It has easy access to Indianapolis, Cincinnati, and Dayton. Truly, there is something for everyone.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact Morgan Hefel email@example.com (954) 616-2936.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes 10 weeks of PTO annually
- Hospital has its own childcare facility for its employees
- Diagnostic radiologist position
- Join a team of 7 radiologists
- New top-of-the-line PACS system
- Reads done at 1 location
- Monday through Friday work schedule; call of 1:7 for paracentesis or thoracentesis
- No outreach is required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail