Pocatello is set against a Rocky Mountain backdrop in eastern Idaho. It beckons people with its beautiful views, outdoor adventure, and rich educational and business opportunities. A convenient location, easy transportation routes, Idaho State University, and an excellent quality of life are all here.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Deborah Gronsbell firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2677.
- Join a pediatric hospitalist service covering a community hospital
- Great lifestyle position; block scheduling of 7-on/7-off with call taken from home
- Newborn nursery has 14 mom/baby couplet care beds; no NICU level care
- 6-bed pediatric unit
- ER and ped surgical patient consults
- Competitive salary and a robust benefits package
- Enjoy a unique blend of natural beauty and small-town charm (the idyllic Idahoan lifestyle)
- Contact Deb Gronsbell at CompHealth and reference job 2875180
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail