Rio Rancho is the 3rd-largest city in New Mexico, the fastest growing community in the state, and one of the fastest growing in the southwest. It has exceptional public schools and well below national average crime rates. Rio Rancho is 17 miles north of downtown Albuquerque, sits at an elevation of approximately 5,290 feet, and enjoys a picturesque view of the Sandia Mountains.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact Eric Gant email@example.com (954) 837-2756.
- Hospital-employed position
- $40k - $50k sign-on bonus
- Loan repayment
- 100% outpatient; see 15 - 30 patients per day
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Additional production incentives
- Light call of 1:8
- Work in 1 location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail