Ochsner Health Orthopedics
Ochsner Health is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Orthopedic Surgeon
in Slidell, Louisiana to join its expanding, multi- specialty group practice.
Ochsner Health is an integrated healthcare system with more than 36,000 employees and over 4,600 employed and affiliated physicians in over 90 medical specialties and subspecialties. It operates 47 hospitals and more than 370 health and urgent care centers across Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and the Gulf South.
- General Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Coverage
- Group Subspecialty Practice
- Join a highly collegial system wide group comprised of general orthopedics and orthopedic sub-specialties
- Ochsner Health Center Slidell and Slidell Memorial
- Integrated practice model with a strong, internal referral network
- 24/7 reliable hospitalists onsite
- Strong support from collaborative specialties
- EPIC medical record platform utilized throughout the Ochsner Health System
- Tort reform state
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Paid vacation, holidays and CME
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Additional benefit options focused on physical, financial, social and mental health
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
- Relocation assistance
- Malpractice and tail insurance
About Ochsner Health:
- Flexible schedules to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
- Integrated health care delivery model with multi-specialty collaboration, large internal referral network and innovative resources dedicated to improving patient care and your ease of practice.
- Physician-led organization that ensures our providers are given the tools and support needed to care for patients.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, physician leadership and community service.
- EPIC medical record platform utilized throughout the health system to enhance flexibility in patient management.
- Our dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is demonstrated by hiring a workforce that celebrates individual uniqueness among people and cultures. We focus our efforts in key areas that correlate back to our core values of Patient First, Compassion, Integrity, Inclusivity, Excellence and Teamwork.
The Northshore region is located in Mandeville, Slidell and Covington, LA north of Lake Pontchartrain from New Orleans. Just 30 miles from New Orleans the Northshore region offers a family oriented low cost of living location with easy access to all the amenities of a city. Known for its many recreational programs for both adults and kids, excellent parks, frequent festivals and community events throughout the year, the Northshore has continued to attract residents to the growing area. Additionally, St Tammany Parish is ranked #1 for its outstanding, award-winning public school system
Ochsner is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.