Unified Women’s Healthcare is the leading national platform for women’s healthcare. Our affiliated practice is seeking a Full Time Gynecologist
at Women's Health Associates Group
in Atlanta. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Experienced physicians and residents encouraged to apply! Position Highlights:
- Experienced women’s health team: 4 MDs & 1 NP
- Care Center Hours:
- Monday – Thursday: 9:00am – 4:30pm, & Friday: 9:00am – 3pm
- Hospital Affilation
- Northside Hospital with robotic surgery, NICU Level III and all women’s health subspecialty support (Obstetrics, Urogynecology, Gynecology Oncology, Maternal Fetal Medicine)
- Walking distance to hospital
- Patient Load: 15-20 per day
- Call Schedule: Phone based call schedule
- Year end bonus potential based on practice performance
- Partnership Track available
- Fully licensed medical team and support staff
- Great work life balance
- Comparable compensation
- CME Stipend
- Licensure reimbursements
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k with matching & other retirement options
- Short- and long-term disability, company paid life insurance
- Company paid malpractice coverage
- Supportive and appreciative culture
- Board Certified in OB/GYN
- Current Unrestricted State Medical License
- Current Unrestricted DEA License or ability to obtain
- Atlanta is the capital of the U.S. state of Georgia
- Atlanta is luring professionals with its good employment opportunities. Strong neighborhood associations and surrounding suburbs make it a good place for families as well.
- The average cost of living in Atlanta is slightly above the U.S. average, thanks in part to a rise in home prices.
- Atlanta is a great place to raise a family. Between restaurants, shopping districts, nature trails and historic sites, it's tough to run out of things to do. For kids, the area offers zoos, aquariums, gardens, concerts, parks and endless attractions
Unified Women’s Healthcare is affiliated with the largest, physician-owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 900 affiliated practices and 2,500 providers in 17 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision-making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: OB/GYN, OBGYN, OB-GYN, GYN, obstetrics, gynecology, private practice, gynecologist, DO, MD, Physician,