Our affiliate, Square Care, is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Center in East Setauket, NY (Suffolk County). The practice accepts board-certified and board-eligible candidates as well as Residents. Practice Highlights
- 5-day work-week; 4-weeks PTO; plus, 1-week for CMEs
- Call: One week-night plus, and every 5th weekend
- Patient Volume: 20 daily, per OB/GYN; great work-life balance!!
- Affiliated with top 10 NY area hospitals
- Team consists of 4 highly qualified OB-GYNs; plus, allied personnel
- This position requires a NY license, and our team can assist with that
About Unified Women's Healthcare
- Setauket-East Setauket, NY, is a historic area that offers a bevy of can’t-miss things to do! From attending special events, getting involved in the arts and learning about local history this location has so much to offer
- East Setauket offers eye-pleasing vistas of Conscience Bay, Setauket Harbor, the mill pond and many woodsy stretches for those that like the great outdoors
- Located in the Three Village School District - Regarded as one of Long Island's top public-school systems
Unified Women’s Healthcare is affiliated with the largest, physician-owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 900 affiliated practices and 2,500 providers in 17 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision-making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-OnsiteCompensation Minimum
USD $200,000.00/Yr.Compensation Maximum