Come live and practice in the greater Dallas, TX area that is growing like few other metro areas of the country. Every amenity, cuisine, form of entertainment, choice of great schools, and so much more are at your fingertips.
At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
Contact Austin Arriola at email@example.com or (954) 837-2706.
- 100% outpatient clinic setting
- Clinic that specializes in the diagnostics and treatment of patients with TBI
- 4- or 5-day work week; no call and no hospital work
- Join 3 other neurologists plus one neuropsychologist; no MS, stroke, or Alzheimer's
- EEG/EMG a plus, but not required
- Must be board certified or board eligible; fellowship required
- Comes with medical benefits, life insurance, retirement, CME, and malpractice with tail coverage
- Negotiable vacation/holiday time, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail