Come live and practice near Austin, TX. It is ranked as one of the 'Most Fun U.S. Cities' and winner of the coveted 'All-America City Award' from the National Civic League. It has a vibrant entertainment and culture, inspiring cuisine, and stunning outdoor settings.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- General outpatient neurology
- Option to specialize and willing to purchase equipment for EMG/NCV
- Tremendous health system
- Large support system
- Minimal call
- Solo provider setting
- Employed position with a comprehensive benefits package
- Close proximity to Austin
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail