Come live and practice in Austin, TX. It is ranked as one of the 'Most Fun U.S. Cities' and winner of the coveted 'All-America City Award' from the National Civic League. It has a vibrant entertainment and culture, inspiring cuisine, and stunning outdoor settings.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact Evan Silverman at firstname.lastname@example.org or (954) 837-2641.
- Comes with sign-on bonus
- 100% outpatient; must be board certified or board eligible
- Minimal call, evening call rotations shared by regional team of neurologists
- Open to current residents and fellows
- EMG experience required
- Monday through Friday work schedule; 4 weeks of vacation
- $7,500 relocation assistance (with more if needed); 3 weeks of CME with $4k annually
- Includes medical benefits, occurrence-based malpractice coverage, and 401(k) with match
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail