Bryan is a city in the heart of the Brazos Valley and home to Texas A&M University, the fourth-largest university in the country. The Sam Houston National Forest begins approximately 30 miles east.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Timothy McLean at email@example.com or (954) 837-2767.
- Partnership potential
- $10k relocation assistance; $25k sign-on bonus
- See 20 patients each day; must be ABIM certified or eligible
- Must be trained in (or willing to learn) ERCP; fellowship required
- Joining 3 PAs and 6 other GIs; will consider new grads
- Can spend up to 60% of the time doing procedures
- 4.5-day work week Monday through Friday; call is 1 in 5 - 6
- Includes vacation/holiday time, medical benefits, retirement, life insurance, and malpractice w/tail
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail