You will enjoy practicing in one of New Hampshire's largest cities that has been swept up in southern New Hampshire's economic expansion as part of the Boston region's growth. Residents enjoy the perks of being an hour's drive from the cultural and educational hub of Boston, but arrive home to a charming town with no sales tax and a rich history.
At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
Contact Nick Rajcula firstname.lastname@example.org 203-663-9390.
- Provide clinical oversight and care to patients
- At least 36 hours per week for patient clinical time and 4 hours per week for admin time
- Supervise and teach third- and fourth-year medical students
- Participate in after-hours clinical on-call duties
- Employed position
- 2+ years of clinical practice
- Current New Hampshire medical license
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail