Come live and practice in one of the best locations in North Dakota. This is a picturesque, charming, and progressive community with all the amenities of much larger cities such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife. Fargo is also home to 2 universities, a private college, and community/technical/business colleges.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Contact James Rowinski email@example.com (954) 837-2704.
- Bone marrow transplant fellowship training required
- Join a prestigious health system
- Shared call of 1:11
- International airport in the community
- Highly rated public schools
- Diverse, family-oriented community; high quality of life and low cost of living
- Vibrant business community, a thriving downtown, cultural activities, and more
- H-1B cap exempt position
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail