You will enjoy this town that is a regional recreation destination, attracting large numbers of tourists and seasonal residents each year. The surrounding area is home to several lakes used for fishing, boating, wake sports, sailing, jet-skiing, swimming, and freshwater scuba diving. For those who enjoy drier recreation, they find 14 golf courses to test their skills on.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Van Ruttley email@example.com (203) 663-9389.
- Includes loan repayment and a sign-on bonus
- Call is 1 day per week and 1 weekend each month
- Employed position
- Multispecialty group practice
- Life insurance, CME, and malpractice coverage is available
- Relocation assistance available
- H-1B visas are welcome
- Potential outreach to other clinics
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail