Come practice in Mount Laurel, a township in Burlington County in the state of New Jersey. The township, and all of Burlington County, is a part of the Philadelphia-Reading-Camden combined statistical area and the Delaware Valley. It is near Philadelphia and close to many well-known universities and colleges.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Contact Gina Mccaffrey at email@example.com or (203) 663-9378.
- Loan repayment and negotiable sign-on bonus
- 40-hour work week, Monday through Friday
- Patient census of 6 to 15 per day
- Care to patients in homes, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and retirement communities
- House calls throughout southern NJ
- Collaborate with other clinical staff
- Attend staff meetings
- Good family community and a slightly above average school district
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail