You will enjoy living in the beautiful high desert of southeastern Arizona. There are abundant sightseeing and recreation opportunities. You will only be a short drive away from Tucson, AZ. Tucson is home to the University of Arizona, a seemingly endless number of golf courses to play, and year-round Arizona sunshine. You can hike up in the Santa Catalina Mountains, enjoy a wine tour, or a trip to the zoo.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Austin Arriola email@example.com (954) 837-2706.
- Loan repayment and a $30k sign-on bonus
- Employed position
- 4 - 5 peripheral procedures per month (more with another provider)
- Up to $10k for relocation assistance is available
- See 20 patients per day in the clinic
- Call of 1:2; 10 days required
- 3 days in the clinic and 1 day in the cath lab
- Join 1 other interventional cardiologist
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail