Job Description & Requirements
ASSOCIATE MEDICAL DIRECTOR OF INFECTION PREVENTION & ANTIMICROBIAL STEWARDSHIP in Florida
StartDate: ASAPWhy you will Love This Role:
Jackson Health System, a healthcare titan serving the Miami-Dade County for a century, is looking for a dynamic leader. This role is open because our current Associate Medical Director moved out of the area, but her exit is your entrance to join an award-winning organization. Join our top-of-the-line facilities, responsible for groundbreaking medical research, and world class patient care.About Jackson Health System:
- Situated in the vibrant heart of Miami, Jackson Health System stands as a nonprofit academic healthcare system with a mission to serve our community. We rank amongst the largest and most comprehensive Health System in the United States.
- Key pillars of this network include: Jackson Memorial Hospital; Miami Transplant Institute, universally acclaimed as one of the most extensive transplant programs worldwide; Holtz Women and Children's Hospital; the Behavioral Health Hospital, Jackson North, South and West Medical Centers, two dedicated long-term care nursing facilities, an array of urgent care centers and primary care clinics, corrections health services, and a state-of-the-art rehabilitation center.
Key attributes of this position:
- Complementing its extensive range of services is a remarkable commitment to community health, bolstered by a multilingual staff proficient in addressing the diverse medical needs of its global patient base. With its cutting-edge technology and multifaceted approach to healthcare, Jackson Health System doesn't just provide medical services it delivers unparalleled healthcare experiences.
Financial Package and Benefits:
- Leadership with Balance: Enjoy a dynamic role that perfectly blends 40% clinical responsibilities with 60% administrative duties. Collaborate with an impressive team of experts in Infectious Prevention and Antimicrobial Stewardship Pharmacist across the healthcare system.
- Multi-Faceted Team: Our diverse team of Infection Prevention range from a director, manager, senior Infection Prevention specialists to coordinators.
- Strategic Influence: Directly report to the Chief of Infection Control and Prevention and be the catalyst for data-driven, cost-effective strategies that reduce antimicrobial usage and optimize the antimicrobial budget with significant annual reductions.
- Education Impact: You will play a critical role in training future healthcare professionals, specializing in infectious diseases, and be an educational pillar across various departments. You must be board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases and have an active medical license. Adult and/or Pediatric experts in Infection Prevention are welcome to apply.
- Quality Improvement: Actively participate in quality improvement initiatives, develop, coordinate and review the implementation of guidelines and clinical pathways to improve patient safety and quality of care related to antibiotic use and EMAR.
- Service Excellence: Model CARE values Compassion, Accountability, Respect, and Expertise while performing a multitude of other duties that are designed to improve patient care.
- Innovative Technologies: Work with state-of-the-art data infrastructures and be a part of epidemiologic data interpretation and data reporting in compliance with NHSN, CMS and other metrics.
- Salary: Competitive
- Vacation: 18 PTO days and 11 holidays.
- Learn & Earn: 40 hours of paid education leave and up to $1,000 for CME. Reimbursement for Expenses with NICA fees, Medical Licensure fees, DEA licensure fees, Board Certification Fees.
- Excellent Benefits: Comprehensive package, retirement, tuition aid, loan repayment, and even a Pension.
We are seeking someone to be part of healthcare history. We don't just welcome diversity, we celebrate it! JOIN US, APPLY TODAY! Job BenefitsAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Infection, Disease, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md