CompHealth is currently assisting an Indiana hospital with their search for a pulmonology/critical care physician. The facility needs assistance with the growing patient census. Your schedule will be weekdays, with a 1:2 call rotation. You will work with dedicated advanced practice providers and other specialists and physicians. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of an Indiana medical license, if necessary.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered full medical benefits for the physician and family, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus of $60,000, CME time, and malpractice insurance.
Please contact Michelle Lampert at 954.837.2741 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Excellent income potential
- $60,000 signing bonus
- Annual retention bonuses
- Health benefits and $3K CME stipend
- Primarily pulmonology with sleep medicine option
- Open ICU with mix of regular and ICU patients
- H-1B cap exempt
- 5-day workweek with a 1:2 call
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail