A pulmonology and critical care position is available at a California hospital. Capture your imagination in this spectacular coastal town. Enjoy all the outdoor and water activities you have dreamt of. You will need to be board certified or board eligible for a schedule that will be Monday through Friday, 9 am to 4:30 pm. In this position you will be supported by expert health care professionals. The facility needs a physician to grow a pulmonology/critical care practice and see patients that currently being transferred away. A CA license is required and CompHealth can assist.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and RVU bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, vacation, relocation reimbursement, life insurance, CME time, a 403(b) retirement plan, NHSC student loan repayment, and malpractice coverage.
Let a consultant get to know you, and find you a great position. To begin talking about this position, email your CV to email@example.com and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363. Refer to job #2647443.
- Competitive compensation with RVU bonuses
- NHSC student loan repayment
- Full benefits package, vacation, and CME
- Opportunity calls for a confident and skilled specialist
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Relocation assistance
- Busy case load with a growing patient base
- Breathtaking coastal California location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.