A multispecialty group in Roswell, NM is looking for a pulmonologist to join their collegial practice.
They are located in a mid-sized New Mexico City with a warm, comfortable climate, a good school system, nice golf courses, and a strong tourist draw. The Bottomless Lakes State Park is located right outside Roswell and has many outdoor activities. With a low cost of living, short commute times, and nearby metro areas, like Albuquerque and El Paso, Roswell is a great place to call home.
You will enjoy a high-complexity lab on-site, robust support staff in a state-of-the-art facility, with a group that has a great culture. They are very professional and provide excellent patient care while having fun and often having social gatherings. This group has ample experience in sponsoring J-1s, with a high retention rate.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2813779.
- Generous guaranteed base salary plus RVU production
- Employed position with an established multispecialty group
- 100% outpatient pulmonology with no call
- Established patient and referral base
- 4.5-day workweek
- J-1 visa candidates are encouraged to apply
- Relocation assistance and commencement bonus
- Very generous retirement plan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail