This is a great location in the Bluegrass State with green rolling hills and access to metropolitan areas like Lexington, KY. This town is set right on the southern bank of the Ohio River, and has golf courses and country clubs for entertainment.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Please call Michelle Lampert at (954) 837-2741 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Must be fellowship trained
- Collegial team environment; flexible schedule
- Guaranteed salary plus RVU
- Opportunity to learn from experienced physicians
- Ready-made practice
- 465-bed regional center
- Tri-state region (Kentucky, Ohio, and West Virginia) renowned for safe, family-friendly communities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail