You will enjoy practicing in the award-winning small city of Bangor. It is a regional hub located in eastern Maine on the banks of the beautiful Penobscot River. Year-round outdoor recreation is at the doorstep with well-developed local trail systems and hundreds of lakes, rivers, and streams. Maine's spectacular coast and mountains are just a short drive away. The schools in Bangor are ranked among New England's best.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Contact Fiona Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-663-9373.
- Adult psychiatrist
- Board certification or board eligibility required
- Outpatient population
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Excellent base salary and bonuses
- Malpractice covered
- Full benefits with a retirement plan
- Join large medical group serving patients statewide
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail