Eugene is an excellent place to practice and call home. It has the University of Oregon, a walkable riverfront park, hip shops and cafes, a prosperous economy, and the Cascade Mountains to the east.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Please contact Britney Dias directly at 203.663.9367 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Base salary with a signing bonus, relocation assistance, student loan assistance, and full benefits
- 100% outpatient position with full support staff, NP, therapist, social workers, etc.
- Adult patient population
- Monday through Friday with a 4-day workweek option
- Call is 1:7 weeknights (mostly from home) and 1:5/6 weekends
- Any additional call is additionally compensated
- Patient load is 12 to 15 per day
- Academic appointment available if teaching is desired
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail