Come practice in Martinez, a city and the county seat of Contra Costa County, California, in the East Bay region of the San Francisco Bay Area. It is located on the southern shore of the Carquinez Strait.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Call Fiona Brown directly at 203.663.9373 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Needs California license or be willing to obtain
- Must be board certified
- Full time, but will consider part time
- No call
- Average daily census of 40 - 50 (with 30 currently on medication)
- Work with youth aged 14 - 20
- Includes medical benefits, malpractice coverage, retirement package, and life insurance
- CME provided
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.