Located on the shores of freshwater Lake Michigan, Chicago is an international hub for finance, culture, commerce, industry, technology, telecommunications, and transportation. Cultural activities include the visual arts, literature, film, theater, comedy (especially improvisational comedy), food, and music. Come enjoy all the Windy City has to offer.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Contact Joanne Davies firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9339.
- Inpatient/outpatient adult psychiatry need
- Telehealth to be done from the facility
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- No call or weekend responsibilities
- See 15 - 16 patients per day
- H-1B visas are welcome
- Student loan repayment, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance available
- Located right in downtown Chicago
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail