Come practice in one of the largest cities in New Mexico, with a delightful 320 days of sunshine each year. The city rests on the banks of the Rio Grande and has access to multiple national forests, 3 national monuments, spectacular year-round golf, world-class Mexican food, and an acclaimed university. El Paso, TX is only a short drive away.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact Jordan Porter firstname.lastname@example.org 203-663-9354.
- Salary is based on training, credentials, scope of work, and past experience
- Full comprehensive benefits package and loan repayment
- Adult patient population
- Overnight call once per week; 1:5 weekend coverage
- Psychiatric NP support
- Ability to work with medical students
- Board certified within 5 years
- Fellowship required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail