Come live and practice in the greater Phoenix, AZ area. This is a progressive, innovative city that offers the friendly, caring atmosphere of a small town. The city has a rich cultural heritage and unique blend of influences from throughout the southwest.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Joanne Davies firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9339.
- Residency training facility with an opportunity to teach
- Average length of stay is 3 weeks
- See 10 patients per day
- Weekday schedule with 1:9 call
- Competitive compensation; additional pay for call and RVU
- Relocation assistance and sign-on bonus
- 1 week of CME with stipend and 4 weeks of PTO
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail