Noted for its award-winning schools, outstanding town services, and vibrant downtown, Reading is a community of excellence. Reading has a safe, small-town feel with welcoming neighborhoods where people know and care for each other and beautiful wooded hills. The town offers its residents many recreational and cultural opportunities, both within the community and as part of the greater Philadelphia region.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Contact Nancy Montgomery email@example.com (203) 663-9416.
- 1099 or W-2 option (whichever physician prefers)
- Outpatient staff psychiatrist role
- No call
- Average caseload is 10 - 12 per day
- Now and future physicians are welcome at this beautiful facility
- Directly report to the medical director
- Set your own hours; once you finish, you are done for the day
- Negotiable relocation assistance available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail