Alexandria, Louisiana, combines the best of the old and new South. Brick paved streets, Mardi Gras like only Louisiana can do it, and Cajun cuisine are the city's allure. New major industrial commerce and healthcare centers have found homes in Alexandria.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact James Rowinski at email@example.com or (954) 837-2704.
- Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8:30 am - 5 pm with 1:5 call schedule
- 18 - 20 patients per day
- Hospital work setting
- Fully staffed facility with 4 other oncologists
- Applicant must be board certified or board eligible
- Relocation assistance offered
- Benefits include medical and life insurance, retirement, malpractice coverage, and vacation
- One week of CME with stipend available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail