Come practice in Stockton, within an easy drive to either Sacramento or San Francisco. This is a beautiful and highly sought-after area with a booming economy, endless opportunities for entertainment, cultural diversity, and natural beauty. You will enjoy the best that California has to offer such as beaches, skiing, and nearby wine country.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Contact James Rowinski at email@example.com or (954) 837-2704.
- Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8:30 am - 5 pm with 1:6 call
- Group practice with partner track
- 15 - 20 patients per day
- $30K sign-on bonus and negotiable relocation package
- Applicant must be board-certified or eligible
- Benefits include medical and life insurance, malpractice coverage, and vacation
- 401(k) with match, 457(b), and 401 profit sharing
- One week of CME with a $4K stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.